DISCLAIMER: Tunerpost.com believe that the information on this website is correct. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied and you should rely on your own inquiries as to the accuracy of any information or material available from this website. Please note that information on this website is general information only subject to change without notice and should not be relied on as a substitute for legal, financial and, or expert advice. Tuerpost disclaims all liability and responsibility, including negligence, for any direct or indirect loss or damage suffered by any person arising out of any use of this website or any information or material provided by the third party or its users.
Terms fo Use
MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue, and restrict or block access to, the Service without notice to you. We may modify or remove any Content from the Service at any time without notice to you, including removal of Content that we believe to be obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing, or otherwise objectionable. We are not liable for any such modification, suspension, discontinuance or removal, and any such action by us will not affect Tunerpost's license to your Content.
POSTING CONTENT ON THE SERVICE; REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
1. Content Protected by Intellectual Property Rights. Any content available through the Service, including games, applications, software, text, audio, video, pictures, graphics, music, sound clips, images, likenesses, personal information and other works of authorship (collectively, "Content") is protected by the intellectual property rights of Tunerposrt or its licensors.
2. Your Warranties Regarding Your Content. By displaying or publishing ("posting") any Content on the Service, you warrant and represent that:
1. You own all rights in your Content or, alternatively, you have sufficient rights in your Content to grant to Tunerpost the rights described in these Terms;
2. You will pay all license fees, clearance fees, and other financial obligations of any kind, arising from any use of your Content;
3. You are the individual pictured, depicted, and/or heard in your Content or you have obtained permission from each person (including consent from parents or guardians for anyone under the age of eighteen (18)) who appears and/or is heard in your Content to grant the rights to Tunerpost described in these Terms; and
4. Your Content is not defamatory, does not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy, rights to publicity or any other legal or moral rights of any third party.
3. Establishing an Account to Post Content. To post Content on the Site, you must first complete the Site registration process to create an account with a user name and password (the "Account"). You may not share your password with anyone unless you are a minor, in which case you may share your password with your parents or other legal guardians. You must always provide accurate current and complete information to Tunerpost.com for the Service. You must update such information in a timely manner to maintain its accuracy and completeness. Any use of the Service through your Account will be deemed as being used by you. Tunerpost.com is entitled to rely on the contact and other information that is supplied to us through your Account. Your Account is non-transferable and non-assignable.
OWNERSHIP OF RIGHTS; LICENSE RIGHTS; USER SUBMISSIONS
1. Ownership of Your Content. You retain ownership of your rights in any Content you post to the Service, subject to the non-exclusive rights that you grant to us as described in these Terms.
2. Your License to Tunerpost
1. You hereby grant Tunerpost.com a worldwide, royalty-free, freely transferable, freely sublicensable (through unlimited levels of sublicense), non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, transmit, distribute, publicly perform and display (including in each case by means of a digital audio transmission), advertise in, on, and around, and create derivative works of the Content, and to incorporate such Content into other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
2. With respect to Content other than photos, graphics, audio or video you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Service (collectively, "Interactive Content"), you hereby grant Tunerpost.com an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, freely transferable, freely sublicensable (through unlimited levels of sublicense), non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, transmit, distribute, publicly perform and display (including in each case by means of a digital audio transmission), advertise in, on, and around, and create derivative works of the Content, and to incorporate such Content into other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
3. You also hereby waive any moral rights you may have in such Content under the laws of any jurisdiction. We may (but are not obligated to) display your Content, including your username and your actual name (according to the preferences you select).
3. Your Right to Terminate the License. With the exception of Interactive Content, you may remove or modify Content that you post on the Site. If, prior to such removal or modification, Tunerpost.com has distributed, or developed specific plans to distribute, any electronic, printed, or other materials containing such Content (e.g., in advertising, promotion or otherwise), then Tunerpost.com has a limited right to continue to distribute those materials. If you want Tunerpost.com to stop distributing the materials, simply send us written a notice to stop distributing such materials, in which event we will stop distributing the materials within 15 days. Your notice must be signed by you, scanned and sned to our email email@example.com . In addition, the notice must clearly identify the Content at issue, describe the specific use of the Content you wish to end, and contain statements that you own or have an exclusive right to the Content and that all the information in the notice is true and correct. The 15 day period for Tunerpost.com to stop distributing your Content begins only once Tunerpost.com has received a notice complying with the requirements of this Section.
4. User Contact Submissions. When you submit articles, , videos, suggestions, documents, or proposals (collectively, "Submissions") to Tunerpost.com you represent, warrant, and agree that: (a) your Submissions do not include confidential or proprietary information; (b) if we so choose, Tunerpost.com may use and disclose your Submissions in any way; and (c) Tunerpost.com has no obligation to pay or reimburse you for your Submissions or our use of your Submissions.
You must not post to the Service any Content that, as reasonably determined by Tunerpost.com, is or appears to be:
1. Untrue, misleading, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive to another person's privacy or protected data, hateful, or racially or otherwise objectionable;
2. Infringing upon a third party's intellectual property rights, including any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, including any Content that is the subject of any claim of infringement;
3. Of a type that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships, such as proprietary and confidential information;
4. Unsolicited, undisclosed or unauthorized advertising;
5. Software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
6. Data or information obtained through access that was not authorized by the owner, or that you are not authorized to post; or
7. In violation of any applicable local, state, national or international law (including export laws).
PROHIBITED CONDUCT; LIQUIDATED DAMAGES FOR SPAM
1. Prohibited Conduct. You must not do, or attempt to do, any of the following, as reasonably determined by Tunerpost.com, subject to applicable law:
1. Access or use the Service in any way that is not in compliance with any applicable local, state, national or international law (including export laws), contracts, intellectual property rights or constitutes the commission of a tort, or for any purpose that is harmful or unintended (by us), or other than in full compliance with these Terms;
2. Access, tamper with, or use services or areas of the Service that you are not authorized to access;
3. Alter information on or obtained from the Service;
4. Tamper with postings, registration information, profiles, submissions or Content belonging to Tunerpost.com or other users of Tunerpost.com;
5. Use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or interface not provided by us to access the Service or extract data or gather or use information, such as email addresses, available from the Service or transmit any unsolicited advertising, "junk mail," "spam," or "chain letters";
6. Frame any part of the Service, or link to the Service, or otherwise make it look like you have a relationship to us or that we have endorsed you or your Content for any purpose except as expressly permitted in writing by Tunerpost.com;
7. Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
8. Reverse engineer any licensed software, application, games or any other aspect of the Service or do anything that might discover source code, or bypass or circumvent measures employed to prevent or limit access to any area, content or code of the Service;
9. Send to or otherwise impact us or the Service (or anything or anyone else) with harmful, illegal, deceptive or disruptive code such as a virus, "spyware," "adware" or other code that could adversely impact the Service or any recipient; or
10. Take any action which might impose a significant burden (as determined by us) on the Service's infrastructure or computer systems, or otherwise interfere with the ordinary operation of the Service.
Removal of Article
PROTECTION OF CONTENT
1. License by Tunerpost to You. You must respect the intellectual property laws protecting our Service. Tunerpost.com grants you a limited, revocable, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive license, under the rights Tunerpost.com has in the Content, to privately display and perform the Content on your computer for your own personal, noncommercial purposes.
2. Reservation of Rights. On its own behalf and the behalf of its licensors, Tunerpost reserves all rights in the Content, including any software, not expressly granted in this paragraph. Tunerpost.com does not in any way grant any other rights to you. Except as expressly stated in this paragraph, you may not reproduce, distribute, modify, publicly perform or display, or prepare derivative works of any Content, including any software, without prior written consent from Tunerpost.com or other third-party owners of the rights in that Content (if any).
Tunerpost.com is modeled as a revenue-sharing article submission site. You will be entitled to receive revenue for the following reason:
1. You must be a registered user;
2. You must have a paid article submitted for more than 30 days;
3. Your article must be of original creation and not copied nor spinned out from other articles online;
*Payout rates are just projected rates and are not the actual CMP rates. CPM(Cost per mille) are influenced by several factors like geography, cookies(not the eaten one), the relevance of the article, audience intent and more. Your actual earnings will be based on the sites actual earning/# of unique visitors within a preferred time span.
Tunerpost respects the intellectual property rights of others and requests that users of the Service do the same. If you believe that your work is being used on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing our copyright agent with the following information in writing:
1. The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner's behalf;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit Tunerpost to locate the material (for example, by providing a URL to the material);
4. Your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in your notification is accurate and a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
You can send your email notification @ firstname.lastname@example.org
We have no obligation to provide you with customer support of any kind. However, we may provide you with customer support from time to time, at our sole discretion, if you have created an Account and you submit your customer support questions using our Contact Us page.
NOTICE RE TRADEMARKS
The trademarks TUNERPOST, KB Media and all other trademarks listed below or used in the Service are owned or used under license by KB MEDIA and its affiliated organizations. The names of third parties and their products mentioned may be their trademarks. You may not use any of the above or other trademarks displayed on the Service or in any Service content. All rights are reserved.